COVID 19 is an unprecedented health crisis. It affects all of us.
I urge you to abide by good hygiene, physical distancing and staying at home wherever possible to ensure we flatten the curve. For a guide on what is allowed under the new rules in NSW, see the NSW Public Health Orders.
As this situation is evolving, I encourage you to stay informed:
- For health advice, see the Department of Health Website.
- For the latest on Centrelink payments and eligibility, see the Department of Social Services website.
- For information regarding Australia's immigration and borders during the crisis, see the Home Affairs website.
- For up to date information regarding the situation in NSW see here. For ACT information see here.
- You can also follow the Government WhatsApp service for Coronavirus information: at aus.gov.au/WhatsApp
Through this pandemic both the Queanbeyan and Bega Electorate Offices will still be operating.
However, in line with advice from the Federal Government to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have ceased face to face interactions until restrictions are lifted. This measure is to protect the health of my team and make sure we can keep helping you.
If you need support on a Federal matter, we can be contacted on 02 6284 2442 or to [email protected]